Add to Favorites
This beautifully finished three-storey insect house is hand-crafted in the UK. It offers a variety of potential habitats for garden-friendly insects.
- Solid white oak construction for durability
- Welsh slate roof tiles for lasting good looks
The bug inn provides over-wintering habitats for insects like Ladybirds and Lacewings [natural aphid predators] and a home for solitary bees and other beneficial insects during both the summer and winter.
- place near flowering or scented plants
- in a sheltered position up to 2 metres above ground level
- facing South or South East to catch the morning sun.