Meadow Seedball Mixprice
Add to Favorites
This colourful combination of annuals and perennials was developed in collaboration with River of Flowers, an organisation that promotes urban wildflower habitat creation.
Each seed ball is made from a mixture of British wildflower seeds, powdered red clay, compost and red chilli powder.
- A tin of 20 seed balls containing a mix of native wildflowers perfect for gardens and parks.
- Cornflower - Centaurea cyanus - Annual - Flowers June-August
- Common Toadflax - Linaria vulgaris - Perennial - Flowers June-October
- Cowslip - Primula veris - Perennial - Flowers April-May
- Meadow Cranesbill - Geranium pratense - Perennial - Flowers June-September
- Oxeye Daisy - Leucanthemum vulgare - Perennial - Flowers May-September
- Red Campion - Silene dioica - Perennial - Flowers March-November
- Musk Mallow - Malva moschata - Perennial - Flowers June-August
- Each seed ball contains approximately 100 urban meadow mix seeds.
This mix is best scattered in spring or autumn.
Depending on order size, SEEDBALL donates between £0.25 and £0.35 to River of Flowers per tin of Urban Meadow Mix sold to retailers
Our Price £5.99 - Special Offer 3 Tins for £15
A bulk bag of Urban Meadow Seedballs is perfect for creating large areas of wildflowers. Each 500g bag contains approximately 450 balls, enough to cover an area of approximately 25-30 m2 (at least 15-20 seed balls per m2 is recommended).
500g Bag Price £59.99