Butterfly Seedball Mixprice
Add to Favorites
A tin of 20 seed balls with a selection of native wildflower seeds aimed to attract butterflies.
This mix uses only wildflower species recommended by Butterfly Conservation as suitable nectar plants for butterflies.
Each seed ball is made from a mixture of British wildflower seeds, powdered red clay, compost and red chilli powder.
- Forget-me-not - Myosotis arvensis - Annual - Flowers April-October
- Red Campion - Silene dioica - Perennial - Flowers May-June
- Yarrow - Achillea millefolium - Perennial - Flowers June-August
- Purple Loosestrife - Lythrum salicaria - Perennial - Flowers June-August
- Musk Mallow - Malva moschata - Perennial - Flowers June-August
- Each seed ball contains approximately 150 butterfly mix seeds
This mix is best scattered in the spring or autumn.
RRP £5.99 - Special Offer 3 Tins for £15
A bulk bag of Butterfly Mix Seedballs is perfect for creating large areas of wildflowers. Each 500g bag contains roughly 450 seed balls and will cover an area of approximately 25-30 m2 (at least 15-20 seed balls per m2 is recommended).