Bees Seedball Mixprice
Add to Favorites
A tin of 20 seed balls containing a selection of bee-friendly native wildflower seeds.
This mix uses only wildflower species recommended by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust, that are rich in pollen and nectar which pollinators can easily access from spring until late summer.
- Each seed ball is made from a mixture of British wildflower seeds, powdered red clay, compost and red chilli powder.
- Foxglove - Digitalis purpurea - Perennial - Flowers May-September
- Viper's-Bugloss - Echium vulgare - Perennial - Flowers June-September
- Birdsfoot trefoil - Lotus corniculatus - Perennial - Flowers April-September
- Wild marjoram - Origanum vulgare - Perennial - Flowers June-October
- Red clover - Trifolium pretense - Perennial - Flowers April-November
- Each seed ball contains approximately 100 bee mix seeds.
This mix is best scattered in the spring or autumn.
RRP £5.99 - Special Offer 3 Tins for £15
500g bag contains roughly 450 seed balls and will cover an area of approximately 25-30 m2 (at least 15-20 seed balls per m2 is recommended).5 star reviews (via amazon.co.uk)
"very happy with my flowers - as are the bees!"
"Every single seed ball I planted has sprouted, and the seedlings all seem strong and healthy"
"Absolutely love these, I am not a gardener, but after 18 years of bare soil, decided to give it a go. So easy to sow, and looked beautiful when they flowered"