Lavender Hand BalmHand Balm
Add to Favorites
45g Aluminium Tin / £8.50
OTB hand balm is packed with naturally antibacterial British Lavender essential oil which helps look after your hard working hands. Carefully blended nut oils and butters (plus honey and beeswax of course) go into making this healing, soothing and nourishing balm for your mitts.
- Almond oil - Rich in vitamins A, E and D, and also contains linoleic and oleic acids.
- Coconut Oil - A moisturiser, antibiotic, multivitamin, multi-nutrient, nourishing, anti-aging, anti wrinkle and anti-oxidant – All in one!
- Our Tiny Bees Honey - Acts as a natural moisture retainer.
- Our Tiny Bees Beeswax - Forms a protective layer on the skin.
- Rosehip seed oil - Contains vitamin A, a natural antioxidant and is particularly good for use on oily skin, sensitive skin and problem skin.
- British Lavender oil - The scent has a calming effect, which aids relaxation and the reduction of anxiety and stress, naturally antibacterial.
- Vitamin E - An antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin.
- Oat oil - Oats, in almost all forms, have been used since the beginning of time in the treatment of all manner of skin ailments where they offer skin softening, skin soothing, and anti-inflammatory benefits.