The Summer FruitsProduct
Add to Favorites
Cookbook by Charlotte Popescu
This book aims to encourage people to use summer fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, tayberries, loganberries, black and redcurrants, blueberries, gooseberries and cherries in their cooking. In summer these fruits are abundant and cheap to buy. As well as many and varied recipes for puddings there are starters, main dishes, tea-time treats and preserves.
The scrummy puddings include:
- strawberry and kiwi fruit lemon syllabub
- strawberry and cassis sorbet
- raspberry and soufflé omelette
- iced redcurrant meringue
- blackcurrant and treacle pudding
- loganberry and meringue ice cream pudding
- tayberry and nectarine toffee puddings
The book contains about 180 recipes altogether.
RRP £5.99 - Our Price £4.99